IF YOU WANT TO FLY, LEARN HOW TO WALK
The essential workshop if you really want to learn dancing Tango is on Wednesday, January 3rd at 7:30pm
THIS IS FOR YOU IF:
– you have never danced Tango before and you want to start off right
– you already dance but you feel it really doesn’t flow as it should and you want to discover professional dancers’ secrets from the very basis
– you want to restart after a while without dancing but this time you want to do it right
WHAT WE WILL SEE IN THIS WORKSHOP
– Argentine Tango fundamentals: embrace, change of weight, walking –> discover the tricks used by professional dancers and make your dance comfortable, pleasant and beautiful
– Communication games in pairs
– Some simple figures ready to use in the dancing floor
– The milonga (social dancing space) codes in order not to feel like a fish out of water.
It is not necessary to come with a partner, although it is required to save your spot. Class size is limited.
Full workshop –> 50 euros per person
Only one day –> 30 euros
Regular students who want to participate:
Full workshop –> 45 euros
Only one day –> 25 euros
In order to secure your space you will have to fill out the form you will be given by contacting and pay 50% of the total amount by Bizum or Paypal. You can complete your payment the same day of the seminar.
WHAT YOU SHOULD BRING
A comfortable outfit
Dancing shoes, if you do have a pair ( Tango, Salsa or Ballroom) or if you don’t then choose leather soled shoes (with some heel for ladies)
Try to avoid rubber soled / sport shoes
If you don’t have any of the above anything you have will do.
MORE INFORMATION & BOOKING
Registration are open until Tue 2th Jan at 17.00.
Contact me to register and receive the instruction to complete your booking.
We hope to see you soon!